CAPITAL CITY BANK
EMO/ARCHITECTS, INC. was engaged to design the renovation of this existing Capital City Bank branch office located in Quincy, Florida.
The 9,612 SF facility included the demolition and renovation of the following areas:
· Removed and renovated the existing night deposit box area.
· Removed and renovated the existing teller area.
· Removed and renovated the existing ATM area.
· Removed and renovated the entire drive-thru facility.
· Removed and relocated the exterior HVAC condensing units.
· Removed and renovated the existing customer parking area with new pavement, concrete curbs, site lighting and new landscaping.
The project required that the design team develop a historically accurate exterior appearance, while accommodating a flexible interior that met the demands of this bank office in Quincy, Florida.